Archive for the ‘Beauty Tips’ Category
Bangles have been widely used in India, Pakistan and all over the world. Today bangles are universal fashion accessory. Infinitely varied in material and decoration such as colorful bangles, fancy bangles, glass bangles, felted banges and prisma bangles.
Colorful bangles including combinations of thread, beads and decorations to give youtruly impeccable styles of bangles. Choose from moonstone, crystal, rhinestone, mirror etc. Also featured are resin bangles in any color you can think of.
Bangles get importance in widding, valima and other parties.
Today we are presenting 25+ Colorful Bangles Designs. I hope you will enjoy this article.
Please give us your feedback for future presents.
1. Drink eight glasses of water a day.
2. Include two vegetables and one fruit in every meal.
3. Begin each meal with a raw vegetable salad.
4. Make a light snack of assorted sprouts.
5. Start the day with a glass of warm water and a dash of lime..
6. Use only fresh vegetables.
7. Once a week have only fresh fruits until noon, make lunch the first meal of the day.
8. Eat only freshly cooked meals, not refrigerated leftovers.
9. Include one green vegetable and one yellow vegetable in every meal.
10. Go on a juice fast for a day. Start with vegetable juice, and sip fruit for lunch and dinner.
11. Kick the old coffee habit. Have a glass of fresh fruit juice instead.
12. Cut out all deep-fried foods from your diet.
13. Cut down on high sugar products like soft drinks, ice-cream, candy and cookies in your diet.
14. Never skip a meal, even if you’re on a diet. Eat a fresh fruit or have vegetable juice instead.
15. Avoid beverages like soda, coffee, colas and so on.
16. Include high fiber foods and plenty of fruits, vegetables and grains â€“ in planning your diet.
17. Use salt in moderation
18. Wash vegetables thoroughly in clean water before chopping.
19. Stream or boil vegetables (rather than fry or saute).
20. Retain peels of potato, cucumber, carrot and tomato while cooking.
21. Do take a moment off to mentally list out the nutritional value of the food you’re about to eat.
22. Don’t rush through your meals. Set aside enough time to appreciate, enjoy and digest your food.
23. Make every meal an enjoyable experience. Set dishes out attractively and chew slowly to appreciate the full flavor of the foods you eat.
24. Choose to be radiantly healthy. Keep yourself informed about the nutritive value of every food you buy.
25. Shop for groceries yourself. Notice the look, feel and smell of fresh fruit and vegetables and enjoy their intrinsic goodness.
26. Watch out for eating habits paired with emotional states, like reaching for a chocolate when youâ€™re depressed. Resist the urge and eat fruit instead.
27. Eat popcorn (rather than chips) while watching a movie.
28. Sit at the table at meal times. Don’t read the paper or review bills while eating.
29. Make it a point to have dinner with the entire family at the table, and not in front of the TV.
30. Eat just to the point of the fullness. Don’t stuff yourself!
31. Stop smoking.
32. Restrict alcohol consumption.
33. Get a good night’s sleep, every night.
4. Enroll today in an exercise programme.
35. Take a brisk, 20 minute invigorating walk each morning.
36. Spend 10 minutes every morning and evening doing basic stretches.
37. Do not use elevators when you can climb the stairs.
38. Enroll in a TM programme today.
39. Focus on your breathing. Take a deep breath, then exhale slowly. Repeat a couple of times a day.
40. Learn to relax. Spend 20 minutes consciously relaxing each muscle of your body.
41. Spend 20 minutes a day in silent meditation, prayer or contemplation.
42. Learn the healing power of laughter. Watch a crazy movie, recall a joke or read a funny book and laugh out loud.
43. Tap the powers of your sub-conscious. Relax your body for 20 minutes and project the Perfect You’re on your mind screen.
44. Balance your lifestyle. Devote equal time each week to work and fun.
45. Join kids in a sports activity and rediscover the joys of childhood.
46. Do keep in touch with friends. Call up or visit them and be at peace with the world.
47. Enroll in an activity (like dancing, swimming or roller skating…) you never indulged in because you were afraid of what people might say.
48. Forgive someone who you think has done you wrong and cleanse your spirit of rancor.
9. Do a nice turn to someone you don’t know too well, but who could do with a friend.
50. Spend a quiet half-hour chatting with your family.
51. Listen to soothing music for 15 minutes at least each day.
52. Read a great book once a week.
Hair Care & Styles
- Flutter Your Eyelashes
- Best Mascara
- Eye Makeup Tips
- Eye Moisturizer
- How To Create Beautiful Cat Eyes
- How to Apply Fake Eyelashes
- The Perfect Lash
- Eyeliner Application
- Around The Eyes
- Eyeshadow That Stays
- Remedies For Puffy Eyes
- Lining Eyes
- Curl & Lengthen Your Lashes
- Make Him Melt With Big, Doe Eyes
- The Perfect Eyeshadow For Your Eye Color
- Eyeliner Too Harsh?
- Using An Eyeshadow Pencil
- Younger Looking Eyes
Posted October 13, 2009on: