Posts Tagged ‘Rahats kitchen videos’
Stir Fry Rice and Beef
- Sirloin 2 lb
- Onion 1 md
- Green Bell Pepper 1 md
- Vegetable Oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic Cloves 2
- Long Grain Rice 3 cup
- Ketchup 1 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Vinegar 1 ds
- Cut meat into thin slices, about 1 inch long.
- Cut onions into wedges, and pepper into thin strips, removing seeds.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in Wok over high heat, add meat and garlic.
- Stir fry until meat is brown and tener, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from wok.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok over medium high heat.
- Add onion and pepper.
- Stir fry until evgetables are tneder crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Add meat and rice to Vegetables.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in saucepan, bring to a Boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour over rice, meat and Vegetables.
- Stir fry until mixed well, serve warm.